A fairy-tale-like night and two excursions on e-bike.
You will enjoy moments of serenity in a unique location surrounded by nature with a swimming pool and a small Italian-style garden,in one of the eight thematic rooms (Japan, Africa, Belle Epoque, India, Paris, New York, China and Provence). Our e-bike proposals will take you to discover corners of paradise between nature and culture.
Two days immersed in a travel at the discovery of the territory included between Lake Maggiore, Lake Varese and lake Monate. We will start from La Vigna Agritourism in Malgesso and will travel along some of the most beautiful paths and white roads that will take us at the discovery of the bank of Lake Maggiore between Leggiuno and Ranco.
We will pause at Santa Caterina Hermitage, already Unesco site. After a short break we will come back along rushes and beaches often full of tourists till the picturesque erratic rock “Sasso Cavalazzo”in Ranco.
The street of peaches at Lake Monate will be a valid alternative to conclude our bike ride
- Arrival and accomodation in the agritourism by 12.00 pm with free lunch in one of the local restaurants.
- Departure at 2.30 pm for our excursion “Along the flowered Lake Maggiore coast”
We will travel some of the most beautiful patches that connect Malgesso to Santa Caterina del Sasso, already Unesco site, passing through Monvalle, Arolo and Leggiuno, to ride then on a “green” road among beaches and rushes till the famous Quassa Park in Ispra and the enormous erratic rock “Sasso Cavalazzo” in Ranco.
- 40 km
- Difference in height 430d+
- Difficulty : simple
End of the excursion : 6.30 pm
Free dinner in one of the local restaurants and overnight stay in the Agritourism.
- Rich breakfast in the Agritourism , free time to relax and relative checkout
- Departure at 2.30 pm for our excursion “The tour of Lake Varese”
- Happy hour at the Lake and return to the Agritourism to take your luggage.
Some time of pure relax to visit in total safety :
- Chiostro di Voltorre, dating from XII century
- Corte dei Brut, now an interesting rest stop, but originally created as military outpost in the XVII century
- Santuario della Madonnina del Lago
- Ghiacciaie di Cazzago Brabbia and the local stables
Palude Brabbia, a Lipu oasis
- 35 km
- Difference in height 300d+
- Difficulty : simple
End of the excursion : 6.00 pm
Services included in this proposal
- Overnight stay and breakfast in double room or double room for single use
- Two excursions with a professional mountain bike guide (licensed at the Nation Mountain Bike Academy)
- The rental of one or more e-bikes according to the number of the participants
Special services on demand
- Point to point transfer services with luxury chauffeured vehicles ( Mercedes S class – Mercedes GLS – Mercedes V class)
- Walter, owner of Mtb Varese brand and Ceo of Clab Service srl – luxury chauffeured services. Mobile: 0039 3292981382
- Enzo, owner of La Vigna Agritourism in Malgesso, mobile 0039 3388543161
- Please note that the overnight stay rate will have to be paid directly to the agritourism when booking.
- The rate of the excursion and the e-bike rental with guide instead will have to be paid to MTBVarese when booking.